10 Best Landing Page Examples To Increase Conversions
Every business wants to increase its sales and get leads with the help of landing pages. Before creating it, you have to take a look at the best landing page examples. It is hard to create but landing page builders make it easy for you.
These landing page examples will give an idea that you can use on your business’s landing page. Many landing pages have different designs and strategies but the purpose remains the same: to enable the customer to take action.
Whether it is a small business or a large business, everyone wants to reach the customer through a marketing campaign and perform all tasks with the help of a landing page.
In this post, we are telling about the 10 best landing page examples from all available examples on the internet. Choose the best example which will be suitable for your business and brand.
Best Landing page Examples for your Business
1. Glen Park
Glen Park is the brand which offers visitors to their sites on the long beach to spend time with family and friends. This is the best landing page example according to us.
- They are using good colour combinations to represent the business
- The templates of the landing page give a natural feel
- Video is good to enhance the quality of the landing page
- The service is highlighted with bullet points. It makes it easier for visitors to review and select the best option
- CTA button is not highlighting properly with accurate colour
- Headlines are not attractive and do not connect emotionally with the visitors
- They are using too long a form to get the data from visitors. Visitors are less likely to provide their details on long forms
- Their ‘Schedule a Tour’ button is appearing too early without providing information and offers about services
Its sunny yellow background colour catches eyeballs in seconds. Mailchimp worked properly and created a better landing page than the homepage. This is one of the best landing page examples.
- They are using strong colours to attract eyeballs
- The CTA button is looking good
- Using a good image of a real person to connect personally and build trust with the visitors
- The copy of product information is perfectly written and placed below the heading
- They can improve the image by adding a real person image with products or services
- Offers and discounts are not mentioned here, so they can add these to get conversion easily
- The template is simple and gives a personal feel to the visitors
Airbnb provides the host and earns extra income based on your location and home size. You can add some additional information about your accommodation to get customised advertisements and an estimation of your home size and location. If you also provide the same services then you can take a look at this landing page example.
- The Colour is matching with the brand
- Attractive headlines used
- Well designed CTA button to get conversions
- Good usage of social proof with a real person image and some information about them
- The template and design are simple
- No offers and discounts mentioned here, so it should be mentioned to increase the conversion rate
- No copy of the information about the service written there so customers will not understand what service they are providing
VanMoof is a brand which provides next-gen electric bikes. It is a future-oriented product and can increase sales easily. They created better landing page examples to attract customers with high-quality images and animations.
- Colour combinations are perfectly chosen which match the product
- Images are of high quality and perfectly placed to get the attention of the visitors
- Copy of headline and product information perfectly written in an attractive manner
- The CTA button perfectly designed and aligned with good colour
- There is no social proof used
- Offers and discounts not mentioned
- Some copies of information not visible clearly due to overlapping on the product image, so it can be improved
Casper is a brand which provides a sleeping mattress. They are getting an increase in their sales with the help of a designed landing page. You can also check this landing page examples to take an idea.
- The template and image are perfectly used which gives a personal and family feel to the visitors
- A written copy of headings in an attractive way
- Complete information about a product mentioned there that’s good
- The Colour combination is good and gives relaxation to the visitors
- CTA is well aligned and designed with good words and colours to get conversions
- Good usage of social proof by placing the brand names
- There are no customer reviews and testimonials included
- Using two CTA buttons namely ‘Shop Now’ and ‘Find a Store near You’ which express two goals on a landing page. They should focus on one specific goal
- The names of the brands used as social proof can have a negative effect if visitors don’t know about those brands. They will search for those brands instead of taking action
Wix is the brand which helps to create a website for you by using their platform. It also provides other web services like hosting, landing pages etc.
This landing page example has unique designs and templates. The colour combination is quite good.
- Headlines are attractive and relate to the brand
- The Colour combination is good
- Design and templates are unique and can catch the eyeballs easily
- The CTA above the mountain peak gives a good impression
- Social proofs can be linked
- No information about the product written there so it should be improved
- There are no offers and discounts which can help to increase conversions
Shopify is the e-commerce platform for a business or brand. It provides a landing page to provide a free trial to visitors. They used good design and templates to build trust and get more attention from the visitors. This is the best landing page examples for e-commerce websites.
- Good and attractive headlines to get visitors
- A simple and good looking CTA to get leads and increase conversions
- The Colour combination of design and templates is perfectly balanced which gives a natural feel
- A properly written copy of product information
- Social proof is missing, adding them helps to build trust and makes personal connections with the visitors
- There are no offers and discounts mentioned there
- There are no customer reviews
CXL is a website which provides webinar services with landing page examples. If your brand also provides this service then you can create your landing page the same as CXL.
They provide webinars for marketing campaigns to boost your sales. CXL also provides some free content on its website. You can save your seat for the upcoming Webinar by clicking the CTA button.
- Headlines written in an easy and attractive way
- Using social proof makes it a more trustable brand
- A complete copy of service information is written so the visitor knows about the service
- CTA is well designed with red colour and aligned properly after the information which is the correct way.
- They are mentioning a ‘7 day trial for $1’ as an offer
- Using a simple design which is looking better
- The background colour is looking faded so I can choose good colours
- There are no customer reviews and testimonials added
Guideline provides services to manage profits, mutual funds and investments. You can build a landing page similar to the guideline if you also provide these services. This is the best landing page examples for financial websites.
- A good colour combination used
- Short-form to get data about visitors
- Better headline with attractive words written
- Written good copy of product’s information
- The ‘Schedule a Demo’ button is properly designed and placed below the information
- No social proof used
- No offers and discounts mentioned
Uber provides cab service with a pick and drop facility. Their landing page design is simple and looks professional which is quite good.
A form was also placed there to get the details about the visitors and generate leads with these details. You can keep it as landing page examples or can use it for your brand.
- The Colour combination is good and looks professional
- Written easy and attractive heading to get the attention of the visitors
- The form is enhancing the appearance of the page
- The CTA button is properly designed and placed below the form which is good
- Social proofs are missing
- Not written copy of product’s information except headline
- The form is long, it can be short
You may also like:
At the end of this post, you got the idea about the best landing page examples. If you liked anyone from landing page examples and your business and brand related to it, you can use it.
A landing page is very necessary to run marketing campaigns for the growth of a business. You have to create and design it wisely. Keep updated and modifications regularly on the landing page and compare which is driving more traffic and sales to your business.
We hope you got all the necessary information about best landing page examples. Keep sharing this post with friends, family and relatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do we need to know about landing page examples?
If you are a beginner with no coding knowledge and you want to create a landing page for your company or your own brand. You need to take a look at the landing page examples and choose which relates to your brand and build landing pages without making mistakes.
Is the Landing page necessary for business growth?
Yes, it is very essential to run a successful marketing campaign. You have to create and design it wisely. Keep updated and modifications regularly on the landing page and compare which is driving more traffic and sales to your business. Before creating it, you have to take a look at the best landing page examples.
From the best landing page examples, which is good for e-commerce websites?
Shopify is the best landing page example for an e-commerce platform. It provides landing page to provide free trial to the visitors. They used good design and templates to build trust and get more attention from the visitors. This is the best landing page example for e-commerce websites.