10 Best On-Page SEO Checker Tools for Website Audit and Analysis
On-Page SEO Checker Tools help to grow your business online. Do you want to optimize your website or website’s content according to search engines? So, these tools help your website to increase public insights and traffic.
Before the Panda Algorithm update in 2011, the websites can rank easily on the search engines and increasing traffic was an easy task. But after the update, the search engine algorithm works totally differently.
So, if you want to rank your website on the first page of search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. then your website’s content should be totally different and unique from other competitors.
Google has only one update and it is analyzing or evaluating your website with that update, so this can be negative for your website and it will mess up your organic traffic.
On-Page SEO Checker tools help to improve your website, make search engine friendly, and to provide a better human user experience. These tools are an essential part of any website to grow and reach its large target audience and provide good content.
If you are newly working on a website, then your website can have some broken links, missing pages or images, and other issues that can give users a poor experience. Then by using SEO tools, you can fix all the issues and give a better human user experience and make your website search engine friendly.
You may also like:
- How To Do Website Audit for SEO?
- 10 Best Website Traffic Estimator Tools for Competitor’s Research
- Best SEO Plugins for WordPress to Boost your Website traffic
There are some features of SEO tools that can help you :
- It enables you to check the issues of the website and fix them
- It makes your website search engine friendly
- These tools optimize your website according to Google Algorithm
- It enables your website to rank on search engines and increase traffic
Best On-Page SEO Checker Tools
These tools will be easy to use and will help your website to make some improvements. Here we listed some best SEO tools.
Semrush is a good SEO tool to analyze Google ranking factors and helps your website to perform high, healthier, and smoother. It gives a complete analysis of keyword strategies, backlink strategies, content ideas, and technical SEO ideas.
It gives in-depth analysis to improve the human user experience from other possible sources. When you will get a complete analysis then you can improve your pages and increase traffic to your website.
There are some features of Semrush :
- This helps to find the topic to connect and reach with your targeted audience
- It helps to track your SERP daily
- This tool gives your competitors information like landing pages
- It can analyze any backlink
- This tool helps to improve your content
- It can give you the ideas of best keywords
- It analyzes the performance of your pages and posts
2. Google Search Console
Google introduced this tool in January 2018. This gives you a better analysis to improve your SEO strategy and fresh keywords. It has a number of tools to search for the best terms and phrases to reach the target audience.
If you are an SEO Executive or you have your own website, then you should use this tool to improve your website. If you don’t have knowledge of coding, then you can also use it and you can optimize, monitor, and debug easily with the help of this tool.
There are some useful features of this tool :
- It is free to use
- This tool helps your website’s top ranking keywords
- It collects data on mobile experience to improve your mobile user experience
- It checks your website to find errors to fix them
- This tool helps to improve performance on Google Search
- It can check your website impressions and clicks
3. Bing Webmaster
This tool was introduced by Microsoft. Bing Webmaster helps to track your website data through ‘The Bing search engine. It is a free SEO tool to analyze your page rankings on Bing search results. With this tool, we can analyze what people are searching for and how we can get traffic to our website from Bing users by the search results.
This tool offers you insights into your website such as diagnose, reports, and SEO tools. If you want to optimize your website for organic search then you can review keywords and manage backlinks with the help of this tool.
There are some essential features of this tool are :
- It identifies your website SEO errors
- It searches for most searching keywords with their volumes
- This tool is free to use
- It allows submitting 1000 URLs for faster indexing
- This tool helps to find new keywords
- It allows to check sitemaps correctly
- It helps to check the referring links
This SEO checker tool offers both free and paid versions. It is a good tool to cover more important bases. If you want to find data of your website or webpage, then simply go to the website and enter the URL, and now Woorank will start processing.
This tool checks for the issues like how your domain works, if your website domain is domain.com rather than www.domain.com, then Woorank sets it as separate entities. It also checks the issues like meta description, title length, and headings.
The paid version of this tool offers directly crawling your website and keyword research tools. It checks if your website sitemaps are present and valid and checks for robot.txt files.
The features of this tool are :
- It provides a free version with important bases
- It analyses keywords, metatags
- This tool checks your links data
- It is fast and easy to use
5. Screaming Frog
This is a very useful SEO tool. It provides a feature to analyze log files. Many APIs like Google and others won’t give you detailed information about what you can do with your website.
It helps to identify which URLs have been crawled by which bots. If your files are unable to crawl, then this tool helps to find the important issue on your website to improve them.
When you are getting a 404 error on a webpage of your website, then it helps to find out the different errors and other issues based on timeout and permissions. This tool also allows you to upload log files.
The necessary features of this tool are :
- It allows you to shift your raw data
- It checks errors for missing pages
- This tool works differently from general SEO tools
- It allows uploading log files
This SEO checker tool is founded by Oleg Salamah. If you are new to work and want to make a strong appearance of your website, then you can use this tool. Serpstat helps to identify errors, and bug fixes and to give an in-depth review of your site to do page auditing.
It helps to list necessary SEO issues reports, and it targets pages, checks competitor’s pages, and compares SDO scores to optimize the landing pages. It compares the SEO optimization between competitors and similar sites to understand and give insights into information like keywords, phrases, meta tags, etc.
This tool is also known as a growth hacking tool for marketing. It helps to find key metrics in a click. This tool is available to use for free. It is an all-in-one SEO tool that provides more than 30 options like Keyword Research, Site Audit, Backlink Analysis, etc
Some features of Serpstat are :
- It is free of cost
- It provides more than 30 tools
- This tool has more than 60,000 users so it is trustworthy
- The quality of the database is high
- It has a good keyword research function
- It is super fast and super easy to use
Sitechecker is a crawler and it helps to find insights on the website. It is a technical SEO tool to check the technical issues of websites. You can fix the errors on your website by checking with the help of this crawler.
If your website has slowed down organic search traffic then this tool will help to check the issue and to increase customer retention rate and branding reports and fix the issues.
To improve your search performance, this technical SEO audit will help you whether you are moving a website or launching a new website. Sitechecker collects valuable data and will tell you what to do based on the data rather than Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
The features of SItechecker are as follows :
- It analyses your performance every day
- It updates your to do list every day
- This tool controls all the backlinks of your website
- It checks on-page SEO in one click
- Its design is unique and easy to use
8. SEO Tester Online
This is an advanced all-in-one SEO checker tool. SEO Tester Online helps to get data about SEO audits, competitor analysis, content marketing, keyword research, lead generation, and position tracking.
You can optimize your website in a possible way to get the top rank with this tool which has SEO and SEM features. This tool helps to analyze on-page SEO to maintain and simplify the proper workflow of your website.
It is easy to use and you don’t need to be an expert to use this. This tool has high-quality features at a low price. It is a useful platform to monitor web projects and analyze the competition, market, and topics.
Some special features of this tool are :
- It is easy to use
- Its price is affordable
- This tool contains all SEO and SEM features
- It sends and receives emails to stay alert
- It spys your strategies to beat them on Google
Moz is founded by Rand Fishkin and Gillian Muessig. It is an on-page SEO checker tool to improve using reports and analysis. If any user wants to find the SEO issues and score, then go to the website and enter a keyword or URL to get a score and get recommendations to fix the issues.
This tool offers key metrics to eliminate the issues and increase the quality of the website. It helps to find and improve page issues, increase page strength, and improve the ranking of websites.
It helps to convert higher traffic, rank higher, and give measurable results. This tool does not need Technical SEO to find technical issues and fix them.
The key features of Moz are :
- It has its own site crawler
- It helps to track the ROI
- This tool provides insights to help businesses grow
- It is easy to use
- It comes with three different models
10. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is an SEO tool by Google to check the performance of the website. This comes with both free and paid versions. A free version can help to check and manage your website’ SEO. This works fine when you pair it with Google Search Console.
This tool uses your website’s SEO data to identify the issues, the SEO data of your website will be centrally located and compiled. You can use queries on this tool for improvement by using keywords and phrases.
The free versions of Google Analytics help to improve your website in many ways :
- It filters your website’s real traffic. Fake traffic to your website can ruin SEO reports.
- Identify which of the channel have the most conversions and what value they are bringing to your business
- It compares the organic or non-organic traffic and optimizes those channels from where the traffic is coming to increase more traffic
There are some features of Google Analytics are :
- Getting started with this tool is very easy
- It gives information to increase the success rate of business
- It provides a free service to small businesses
- This tool can be used by beginners
- This tool can be run on iOS devices easily
Here, we discussed the 10 Best On-Page SEO Checker Tools for the improvement of your website ranking and traffic. These tools help to improve your website, make search engine friendly, and better human user experience.
These tools are an essential part of any website to grow and reach its large target audience and provide good content.
Your website can have some broken links, missing pages or images, and other issues that can give users a poor experience. Then by using SEO tools, you can fix all the issues and give a better human user experience and make your website search engine friendly.
We hope you will apply some tools to make your website appear good.
Frequently Asked Questions about On-Page SEO Checker Tools
What are On-Page SEO checker tools?
SEO Checker Tools help to improve your website, make search engine friendly, and better human user experience. These tools are an essential part of any website to grow and reach its large target audience and provide good content.
From when do you need On-page SEO Checker Tools on your website to top in rank and increase traffic?
Before the Panda Algorithm update in 2011, the websites can rank easily on the search engines and increasing traffic was an easy task. But after the update, the search engine algorithm works totally differently. So if you want to rank your website on the first page of search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. then your website’s content should be totally different and unique from other competitors.
Which On-Page SEO Checker tools are best if you don’t have coding knowledge?
If you are an SEO Executive or you have your own website, then you should use Google Search Console to improve the website. If you don’t have knowledge of coding, then you can also use it and you can optimize, monitor, and debug easily with the help of this tool.